The Montrose district is one of Houston’ most culturally rich and diverse city centers. Originally developed in 1911, Montrose is nestled between the elegance of River Oaks and the thriving social scene in Midtown. The area is home to many of the city’s hottest restaurants and a dynamic shopping district complete with trendy resale shops, artisan boutiques and captivating antique stores. Named one of the “Ten Greatest Neighborhoods in America” in 2009, Montrose is conveniently located only minutes from Downtown Houston. The diverse residential areas are filled with mansions, bungalows and cottages that many of Houston’s finest families are proud to call home.
- Walking distance from the New "REGENT SQUARE" Development
- Minutes away from Downtown Houston, River Oaks, Memorial Park, Rice University
- Proximity to Memorial Park & River Oaks
- Easy Access I-10, Loop 610, I-45, 290 and Allen Pkwy
- Less than 1 mile from Whole Foods Markets & River-Oaks Shopping District
- Centrally located - Easy Access to Major Downtown & Galleria area employers
- Buffalo Bayou - Canoeing / Hiking & Biking Trails nearby